Want To Share Your Experiences With Decision Makers?
We deliver content to a pool of 40 million decision makers easily found on Linkedin. Your expert opinion could easily help these decision makers grow their business and listen to what you have to say.
Who We Are
We help SME’s in the Gulf region, Africa and some parts of the Americas find their ideal audience, and convert them into clients, primarily through LinkedIn and several supporting channels.
What We Solve
Outdated and inefficient lead generation avenues, paired up with old and incompatible communicational strategies are the number one cause for businesses to go bankrupt in the regions we work. We solve these problems with our solution and help our clients easily find their ideal audiences, establish meaningful relations with them and convert them to paying customers.
Who Is Our Audience
Our readers are informed and successful; they include Advisors, Founders, and CEOs from several continents. BB Director publishes articles written by experts on the topic of strategy & communication, who explore the devastating potential to businesses that occurs from using bad processes and communicational strategies.
What We Write About
- Ways to prevent catastrophe from the misuse of processes, communicational tools and approaches.
- Ways to improve current processes, communicational tools and approaches.
Our Primary Coverage Areas:
- Finding the ideal audiences.
- Creating a stream of qualified leads from these same audiences.
- Increasing the lead to client conversion rates.
- Developing thought leaders with content marketing.
- Improving and controlling the processes in the aforementioned areas.
The Aim Of This Blog
The BB Director aims to bridge the gap between experts who talk and write about strategies that they use themselves, and audiences who need access to these same strategies in order to crush their competitors.
Our readers turn to the BB Director to find articles that cannot be found anywhere else and to make sense of incomplete or inaccurate reports published elsewhere. Our readers want to understand the issues they face and take ownership of them; they want to learn something, and they want to be provoked. They don’t want technical language that is esoteric and inaccessible. The articles are edited and, at times, thoroughly re-worked by experienced BB Director editors.
Guidelines To Write
Reading the BB Director is the best way to get a sense of what kinds of articles it publishes.
- Long form articles (2,000 to 4,000 words). It is not the word count but the voice and the angle of the pieces that make the blog distinctive. We need you to tackle tough topics, make strong arguments, and offer strong takeaways. All authors must sign a writer’s agreement with us, to ensure that the article that is published is not (and will not) be published anywhere but in the BB Director.
- Data-driven content (1,000-3,000 words)
- Curated posts (600-1,200 words).
- References and notes for web pieces: Use hyperlinks for references.
- Include your full name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Include your bio so that we understand your expertise and what makes you the perfect author to write the piece you are pitching.
- Plagiarism is a sin.
- Editing. Every BB Director article is subject to editing. During the editing process, it is the writer’s responsibility to address all of the editor’s questions and proposed changes. You don’t have to accept every change but always explain why. Usually, the changes address structure, tone, spelling, grammar, or style. We want to make your piece as interesting as possible, which will ensure the maximum number of readers.
Tips For Writing For The BB Director Audience
- Kill jargon.
- Avoid personal pronouns.
- Quotes. Please do not submit an article that begins with a notable quote.
- Engage the reader.
- Explain from the beginning. Do not assume your readers know the background of your subject. The BB Director readers are all very, very smart, but they are not all experts in your field.
- Inspire the reader. Don’t conclude the article – provide a basis for further discussion amongst the readers and their peers.
- Write in standard, conversational English.
- Avoid the passive voice.
- No acronyms.
How To Get Published
If you agree to the guidelines above (including word count), please do the following to get published:
- We only review articles sent to us ready to be published.
- Do keyword research and come up with a topic that is not covered on our site. The keyword topic should have a minimum of 200 monthly searches. If the topic is covered, the article will not be published.
- Email the article to us as a Google doc format. Include images in the article and provide access to the file.
- Your email must contain the target keyword and monthly search volume per one of the popular keyword research software platforms (Ahrefs, SEORush, Ubersuggest, etc.).
- If your article is accepted, we will confirm that with you. If you do not hear from us within 1 week, your article is not accepted. We apologize in advance, but we get so many submissions that we can only respond to articles that are accepted.
We look forward to receiving your article.
The team at BB Director.