I’m Viktor, one of the editors/founders here at the bbdirector, and I’d like to welcome you.
I know what you’re asking yourself right now.
- What’s in this for me?
- Am I in the right place?
- Can these people help me with my problems?
Let me briefly tell you who I am and for whom the bbdirector is.
In my late teens and early 20ties, I had no clue what I wanted to do (what a surprise). So, I figured, let’s start doing something.
So I first became a landscaper.
As much as I enjoyed drinking cold Corona with the esses, I figured I’d keep my physical activity to 2 hours per day max.
Then I tried fishing for a living.
Protein is good particularly when it comes from the fish you catch, but I wanted to make money to have a kitchen to cook it as well.
Tried being a writer.
Then a musician.
Sticked to listening to music.
And a photographer.
I actually got really good at it, photographing food and making some good photos. For example:
Tried to be a lover as well.
I even tried bald head modeling.
Tried everything I could get my hands on.
Then I started thinking what the fuck do I want to do?
What made me truly happy and fulfilled?
When I looked back on things, I realized that it didn’t matter what I did, as long as I did different things, tried different things and experienced old things in a new way.
That’s what made me happy and fulfilled.
So I continued trying and trying new things:
- Deputy General Manager
- Head of sales
- Virtual assistant
- Account manager
- Content marketeer
- Link builder
- Boxing, bjj, skiing, running
- Pitching and Presentation advisor
List goes on and on.
Then, I started meeting other people like me that enjoyed all of these things and I figured there have to be others out there that also live like us or want to live like us but don’t know how.
So I thought: Maybe we can learn from each others experiences? Maybe we can share how we try different stuff and expand our community even further.
That’s how this place was born.
People ask me why bb? What does it mean?
It can mean anything. It represents an ideal that I and a-lot other directors are living. An ideal that says, you can be anything and anyone you want, at any time, in any moment and still enjoy it.
So, the bbdirector.com is a place for a group of directors that care about:
- Talking about, creating and managing brilliant ideas (over food and drinks)
- Eating a-lot of great food (particularly burgers)
- Finding ways and strategies to manage less but produce more (over more food and drinks)
- Becoming richer while working less
- Helping other directors do the same
- Blonde women
- Getting out of the boxes they live in
They are successful, hold powerful positions, set their own work time and don’t take no for an answer.
They love ideas, love to communicate ideas in the most revolutionary way possible and are dedicated to making them into a reality.
They love to help other directors express their ideas.
They love to get out the boxes they live in everyday and love to help others do that too. Sometimes, they put people in boxes just for the fun of it.
And, they love burgers and love blonde women.
What’s In It For You?
A-lot of great ideas, hacks, tips, tricks and guides on how to become richer, happier and work almost 0% of the time.
Pictures, recipes and locations of great burgers, all sorts of delicious food, places, and of course blonde women.
To make it simpler, we’ve divided this blog in just three categories:
- Pitches (every aspect of business, management, strategy, passion and career falls here including tips, tricks and guides)
- Burgers (traveling, food and women fall here – and we fall for them as well)
- Boxing (getting out of boxes, improving mental and physical health, spiritual progress, lifestyle – everything directors need on how to transform into a, healthier, sharper, smarter, leaner and faster person – can be found here)
Are You In the Right Place?
If you’re still reading then yes.
Can We Help You With Your Problems?
If you’re problems are not related to:
- Improving your pitch and presentations
- Finding creative and easier ways to solve problems
- Work less and be richer than ever
- Blonde women
then no, we can’t help you.
But stick around and there might be something you will like.